Follow these steps
1) Open File Explorer then right-click on your computer name. This is the icon of a computer.
2) Select "Add Network Location", then Next.
3) Select "Choose a custom network location" and Next.
4) Type in "ftp://[your Arcus FTP username]:[Your Arcus password]@api.helnix.com
Your FTP username can be obtained from a button on the Video On-Demand page in Arcus. A correct entry might look like this:
5) Enter a convenient name such as "My DEVOS Account", then Next
Congratulations! You now have a shortcut that appears in your file explorer where you can upload videos of any size to your DEVOS account.
- Your video title will be the video file name, so if you upload a video "Arcus is Great.mp4" your title will be "Arcus is Great".
- The video will disappear from your folder when Arcus has ingested it.
- If you have a channel in Arcus selected as the channel where all new files automatically get published to, it will go on that channel. Otherwise, you will need to assign it to a channel manually in the Manage Channels section of Arcus.